The YMCA are offering Youth Baseball a 6 game league season this Fall starting September 22nd, and additionally there will be a open tournament October 27th and 28th. All league games will be on Saturdays, starting as early as 8:30am.
Age Divisions are as of April 1st, 2019:
- T-ball is for 5 and 6 years old
- Coach Pitch is for 7 and 8 years old
- Willie Mays is for 9 and 10 years old
- Pee Wee Reese is for 11 and 12 years old
- Sandy Koufax is for 13 and 14 years old
Fall Season prices – Starts Sept 22nd:
(Note – NO team fees in Fall)
- T-ball – $40 per player: SIGN UP HERE
- Coach pitch – $55 per player: SIGN UP HERE
- Willie Mays – $65 per player: SIGN UP HERE
- Pee Wee Reese – $65 per player: SIGN UP HERE
- Sandy Koufax – $65 per player: SIGN UP HERE
Fall Open Tournament – Oct 27th/28th:
- Coach pitch – $150 per team
- Willie Mays – $225 per team
- Pee Wee Reese – $225 per team
- Sandy Koufax – $225 per team
16 and up division sponsored by McWhorter Brothers MX:
- Winners Receive $600 cash prize
- Runners Up Receive $200 prize
- Entry fee: $250
YMCA YOUTH BASEBALL
BE GOAL ORIENTED! Youth baseball is an exciting sport combining team play and individual skills. YMCA youth baseball promises no try outs, no getting cut and no bench warmers!
Participation in organized sports provides children with many opportunities to develop motor skills. But, the benefits of youth sports are far greater than physical health. Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning to play or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out.
The YMCA Youth Sports Program helps kids become not only become better players, but better people as well. It’s a progressive program, with multiple age-specific levels. Every child gets to play and the games are safe, exciting and fun. We encourage fair play, positive competition, and family involvement.