Age Divisions are as of April 1st, 2019:
- T-ball is for 5 and 6 years old
- Coach Pitch is for 7 and 8 years old
- Willie Mays is for 9 and 10 years old
- Pee Wee Reese is for 11 and 12 years old
- Sandy Koufax is for 13 and 14 years old
2019 Spring Baseball
“Rec divisions” by first year and second year.
Teams can be made from “High School” zones
All games are played DURING the week.
Age as of April 1st, 2019
- T-Ball (5-6 yr olds): SIGN UP HERE
- Coach Pitch (7-8 yr olds): SIGN UP HERE
- Willie Mays (9-10 yr olds): SIGN UP HERE
- Pee Wee Reese (11-12 yr olds): SIGN UP HERE
- Sandy Koufax (13-14 yr olds): SIGN UP HERE
Coaches & Umpires Needed! Contact-(940) 322-7816 or email@example.com
Team fees apply to all divisions
GAMES START FIRST WEEK OF APRIL!
REGISTRATION OPEN: Now – March 2nd, 2019
Questions? Contact (940) 322-7816 or (940) 761-1000
YMCA YOUTH BASEBALL
BE GOAL ORIENTED! Youth baseball is an exciting sport combining team play and individual skills. YMCA youth baseball promises no try outs, no getting cut and no bench warmers!
Participation in organized sports provides children with many opportunities to develop motor skills. But, the benefits of youth sports are far greater than physical health. Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning to play or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out.
The YMCA Youth Sports Program helps kids become not only become better players, but better people as well. It’s a progressive program, with multiple age-specific levels. Every child gets to play and the games are safe, exciting and fun. We encourage fair play, positive competition, and family involvement.