2020 Spring Baseball
“Rec divisions” by first year and second year.
Teams can be made from “High School” zones
All games are played during the week.
Age as of April 1st, 2020
Coaches & Umpires Needed! Contact-(940) 322-7816
Questions? Contact (940) 322-7816
Age Divisions are as of April 1st, 2020: REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
- T-ball is for 4, 5 and 6 years old
- Coach Pitch is for 7 and 8 years old
- Willie Mays is for 9 and 10 years old
- Pee Wee Reese is for 11 and 12 years old
- Sandy Koufax is for 13 and 14 years old
2020 Coaches Application:
- T-ball Coaches Application: SIGN UP HERE
- Coach Pitch Coaches Application: SIGN UP HERE
- Willie Mays Coaches Application: SIGN UP HERE
- Pee Wee Reese Application: SIGN UP HERE
- Sandy Koufax Application: SIGN UP HERE
All coaches must download the background check form, fill it out, and bring it to the coaches meeting.
Youth Baseball Coach Background Check: DOWNLOAD HERE
YMCA YOUTH BASEBALL
BE GOAL ORIENTED! Youth baseball is an exciting sport combining team play and individual skills. YMCA youth baseball promises no try outs, no getting cut and no bench warmers!
Participation in organized sports provides children with many opportunities to develop motor skills. But, the benefits of youth sports are far greater than physical health. Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning to play or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out.
The YMCA Youth Sports Program helps kids become not only become better players, but better people as well. It’s a progressive program, with multiple age-specific levels. Every child gets to play and the games are safe, exciting and fun. We encourage fair play, positive competition, and family involvement.