Y Club – Before & After School
Nurturing youth development, energizing healthy living and inspiring social responsibility through programs is the cause of the YMCA. Our goal is to provide exciting hands on educational experiences for students, meals and snacks daily, and enable youth to participate in traditional camp and after school activities. YMCA activities are the vehicle whereby staff nurture, energize and inspire. The activities are designed to encourage healthy eating habits and exercise, broaden educational experiences, and instill Christian values by allowing youth to have hands on experiences. Ultimately this will empower our students to know they have the ability to make their dreams reality. Staff members are trained to work with youth of all ages, ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds and relish the fact that they are mentors and role models for life skills.
|TYPE OF CARE:||REGISTRATION FEE:||COMMUNITY MEMBER RATE:||YMCA MEMBER RATE:|
|PART-TIME (2 days or less)||$35||$68||$53|
*Weekly prices include a supply fee
- FULL-TIME: Includes before and after school care
- AFTER SCHOOL ONLY: Includes after school care from school dismissal until 5:30pm
- PART-TIME: 2 days or less; before and after school care
- ON-SITE AFTER SCHOOL CARE: Transportation not required; participating schools only.
The After School and Summer Camp Programs at the YMCA are focused on supporting four primary focus areas:
1. Increasing access to high-quality after school and summer programs that address educational and character development for all children
2. Supporting the professional development and career goals of counselors/mentors
3. Providing information, referrals, and financial assistance to families
4. Ensuring that children with developmental delays or disabilities are identified and have access to specialized services and supports.
BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
School aged kids join in a variety of experiences, and we give kids a chance to express their talents in the arts, sports and other areas of interest, taking full advantage of all the Y has to offer. They gather in a safe environment that focuses on making friends, building relationships, staying active, and exercising leadership skills. Care is provided at school, or children are transported to various sites.
OUT OF SCHOOL CARE:
If you have any questions regarding out of school care, please feel free to call the business office. Transportation will be provided from the Family YMCA-the child must arrive by 7:30 a.m. and will return at 5:30 p.m. The Drop-Off location is also the Pick-Up location.
When school releases early, our staff and/or vehicles will be at their school sites to pick up children or receive children from their school. If you have any questions regarding early release, feel free to call the business office.
The YMCA School Age Program has three locations for before school care and eight locations for after school care. We serve 21 elementary schools in and around the Wichita Falls area. If there is not a site at your child’s school, the YMCA will make every effort to provide transportation to a working site. Through a recreation-based program, we encourage cooperation, sportsmanship, friendship, and most of all…FUN!!!
Before School drop off is 6:45pm-7:15pm
After School pick-up is 5:00pm-5:30pm
DILLARD EARLY LEARNING & YOUTH ACADEMY (BRANCH BUSINESS OFFICE)
5001 Bartley Drive, Wichita Falls, TX 76302
CACFP Food Program Discrimination Complaint Policy – SEE HERE