OUR FUTURE, OUR YMCA
Our local banks – Fidelity Bank, American National Bank & Trust, First Bank, and First National Bank – have joined together in historic community collaboration to match the next $100,000 donated to the YMCA capital project! That means that from now until August 1st, all donations will be doubled. Your $100 contribution will be matched with an additional $100, thus making a total of $200 available for the new facilities.
The match also applies to the Wall of Stars. When you purchase a star at full price, you will be given a second star free!
Ground has been broken on our $14 million capital project that will bring 80,000 square feet of new family-friendly, energy efficient facilities to the at the Bill Bartley Family YMCA. New facilities coming include:
- Early Childhood & Youth Development Center (with Infant/Toddler/Pre-School Classrooms, Before/After School Rooms, a Youth Library, Cafeteria, Conference Room, and Playgrounds)
- Full Double Court Gymnasium
- Indoor Soccer/Multi-Purpose Facility
- Gymnastics Center
- Grand Entry Plaza
- Road to back sports complex
- New 200 space parking lot
- Includes all new construction and has a goal of $13,500,000. We have raised 90% of this, however, WE NEED YOUR HELP to complete the dream. Please donate today with the form below for any amount or click the “Wall of Stars” button to buy a STAR!
Please donate today with the form below for any amount or click the “Wall of Stars” button below to buy a STAR!
WALL OF STARS
EARLY CHILDHOOD & YOUTH DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Interactive Classrooms for Pre-School Children ages 6 weeks – 5 years old
- Dedicated space for School Age Children ages 5-14 years old
- Youth Library & Technology Center
- Cafeteria with Full Kitchen
- Conference Room for teachers
- Outdoor Playground
- Safe Circle-Drive
INDOOR SOCCER – MULTI-PURPOSE FACILITY WITH CONCESSION & BREEZEWAY
- Youth and Adult Indoor Soccer
- 7 on 7 football
- Performance Training
- Youth and Adult Fitness Classes
- Sports Camps
- Birthday Parties
- Community Collaborations
- Two full size basketball courts with bleachers
- Youth and Adult Volleyball Youth Fitness Classes
- Programs for Special Needs Children
- Our early childhood and school age children will also be able to utilize this space for organized physical activity and free play.
Specially designed to accommodate:
- Recreational Gymnastics
- Competitive Team Gymnastics
- Special Needs Gymnastics
- Gymnastics Meets
- Birthday Parties
- Parent’s Night Out
Includes a 8-Lane indoor swimming pool at the Bill Bartley Family Branch that will be open year-round and renovations to the Bill Bartley Branch and other YMCA branches. It will begin immediately after completion of Phase One.