Why do we ask?
Good question! We are not just a gym; we’re first and foremost a cause: a charitable organization committed to the well-being of individuals and families from all backgrounds, income levels and walks of life. It’s our mission to provide access to all who walk through our doors—and we rely on the generosity of donors to make that happen. That’s what the Annual Campaign is all about.
What does giving make possible?
When donors give, people have the opportunity to improve their health in a supportive, faith-focused environment. Kids develop valuable skills that keep them safe and instill confidence. Families strengthen bonds, seniors forge friendships, and our community grows ever stronger. Donors are our partners in keeping this promise to strengthen community. We couldn’t do it without them!
What programs do Annual Campaign donations support?
- Early Childhood Education (for infants, toddlers, preschoolers)
- Before and After School Programs
- Youth Sports (Basketball, Baseball, Gymnastics)
- Livestrong for cancer survivors
- Senior Adult Fitness
- Special Needs Programs – Miracle League, Special Needs Gymnastics
- Summer Camps
- Swim Lessons
- Membership for all ages
What’s new for 2018? THE AMBASSADOR’S CLUB!
Join the Ambassador’s Club with a monthly donation and receive these benefits:
- Welcome gift-Ambassador’s Club shirt
- Free monthly resources – Living healthy in spirit, mind, and body
- Ambassador’s Club newsletter – quarterly updates on how your donation is impacting lives
- Satisfaction of knowing you’re helping those in need
Questions? Contact Noel Filer at 940-322-7816 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations to the Annual Giving Campaign can be dropped off at any Y Branch mailed to:
YMCA of Wichita Falls
1010 9th Street
Wichita Falls, TX 76301