Wichita Falls YMCA Volunteer Creed
• I pledge myself to uphold the high standard of the YMCA in my association with members and the community.
• I will exemplify all the principles of good sportsmanship and instill them in the boys/girls under my care. I will not permit any unsportsmanlike conduct or any disrespectful heckling or any remarks or gestures from players or spectators indicative of conduct unbecoming a good sport.
• I will, by personal example, display the qualities of leadership which will inspire others to strive toward the goal of good leadership among their peers.
• In accordance with YMCA principles, I shall make character development of caring, respect, responsibility, and honesty my top objective.
• My primary aim as a YMCA volunteer shall be building of better individuals spiritually, mentally, and physically, and toward these goals I pledge my strongest effort in behalf of our community.