The YMCA of Wichita Falls is a charitable organization committed to the well-being of individuals and families from all backgrounds, income levels, and walks of life. We are focused everyday on delivering on the promise to put Christian values into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
The Annual Campaign supports that promise by raising much needed funding to support Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. What does this mean?
- It means that throughout our Association, last year alone thousands of kids gained confidence through early childhood education and team sports at the Y.
- It means over 8,000 members are part of a healthy, connected, and secure environment.
- It means that anyone can utilize YMCA resources regardless of their ability to pay.
Your donations to the Annual Campaign makes it possible for us to carry out our commitment to the community! Why the Y? Because your support of the Y transforms lives! Please donate today!
What programs do Annual Campaign donations support?
- Early Childhood Education (for infants, toddlers, preschoolers)
- Before and After School Programs
- Youth Sports (Basketball, Baseball, Gymnastics)
- Livestrong for cancer survivors
- Senior Adult Fitness
- Special Needs Programs – Miracle League, Special Needs Gymnastics
- Summer Camps
- Swim Lessons
- Membership for all ages